Perfect Straight for the Perfect feel!

May be I am the last person to be writing on this... but this is surely after using it for a few times and realising what Yuko has done for us is totally AWESOME!!
Yes I am a frizzy haired girl who has always had problems when going out about sporting any hairdo. I guess my only worry has at times been my hair which for many girls is clothes or make up. Usually tying them up is my best resort, but I envy the other chics around who can easily hang down their hair and go about it without worrying about looking any different than what they do the moment they get ready.
But now... and now for all those parties, I can walk around frizz free, silky and manageable. Loving the hairdo I have ready for the party. Sunsilk Perfect Straight has got me solutions. Truly speaking, it actually doesn't make hair straight or I think with the curls like mine, no shampoo can make it straight. Still I can say they make me frizz free thought not straight and it helping turns my broom kinda hair into a manageable mane.
Beautiful packaging is something that attracted me to it and thanks to Indiblogger, I owned one much before I finished with my old shampoo. Purples are the new in and Yuko knew so I believe to present it in that. The aroma is splendid indeed. Its some fragrance I want to linger over the longer it can. With a sweet purple tinge to the colour of it also, it is 3+ till now for me.
Later with the feel, it so smoothly spreads over hair to leave it frizz free that it feels lovable at the instant it is washed off. 4+ it is now. And the icing over the cake is, the much adored conditioner. Believe me, it has been ages I got a great conditioner in bucks that less. Again it smells great and feels amazing. 5+ now.
And the biggest plus for me here is frizz less hair, great smelling hair, a manageable mane and yea, a great deal of confidence giving this super product a PERFECT 10 for me.

Yes I love my hair and will surely recommend it for a best of people to feel best.
Thumbs Up!!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 'First' Time!

An Art of Being Apart

The Expression!