FUN even in the SUN with Kyra


Sitting alongside Kyra on the banks of Ganga… So peaceful this is. But jolly n jovial that Kyra is, how could she let me sit n relax coz Fun in the Sun is her motto.
She took my hand and dragged me into the waters. Rishikesh was never so alive when all alone. It always meant peace to me with the silence of the Ganges. Early morning when the sun just shows up into this side of sphere, she is all set. All set with her screen to the scorch and give a face to face to him and challenge him more and more to ply her and yet come out victorious.
Sweat trickled through me when she gave me a hint of what all she had in mind for me for the day. The heat scared me. But that was never an issue for this gorgeous gal. With her iPod in the kitty and shorts tucked up, Kyra took me to the banks of free flowing waters. Reluctant to step into the waters, I just kept that distance from the water and stayed in the shades to save myself from the Sun. But she was not someone who could be stopped from going in. I just watched her sitting with her toes dipping in water and iPod in her ear, humming her favorite songs. That expression on her face unperturbed, soothing and lovable.
Contemplating those delights, I just went into myself to check out my state of mind. Thinking on life, how easy it is if we want it to be one. I felt the same beauty of the nature even in the heat. And I opened my eyes to find Kyra missing from my visual field. Startled I got and found her cuddling me. “Do you know if you have a tomorrow? Why don’t you live a today?” questioned Kyra. Almost about to give it a thought, she just said, “I want you to live with me” And pushed me in the waters. The first moments I just felt awful, but when the warm breeze passed through me and still made me feel cool, I just felt the tranquility. She just splashed waters and kept doing that till I didn’t splash some. It did feel great. Awesome was the word.
It was then I learnt, life is to live. You might not have a tomorrow. Enjoy the day. And Kyra instilled into me the feeling to live the moment. Though its hot, though that bad a sun that it may take the hell out of me, may be a sunburn or sucking out the energies of me. But watching her bubbly and lively even in this incepted the fact that nothing can stop you if you don’t wish to be stopped by anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 'First' Time!

An Art of Being Apart

The Expression!